***In person registration will be held on Monday, September 10 from 7 to 9 pm
at the St. Agnes Church Gym located at the corner of Mumford and Chebucto Road***
If you do not have do not have adobe reader click here to download a free copy.
If any player has a Steelers Jeresy could
you please bring it along to Regristation Night
2012-2013 Club Membership Fees:
Steelers Small Ball Age 6 – 8* (under 8 on or before Dec 31/12) $120.00
Junior Mini Age 8&9 (under 10 on or before Dec 31/12) $260.00
Mini Age 10&11 (under 12 on or before Oct.1/12) $260.00
Bantam Age 12&13 (under 14 on or before Oct.1/12) $260.00
Midget Age 14&15 (under 16 on or before Oct.1/12) $260.00
Juvenile Age 16&17 (under 18 on or before Oct.1/12) $260.00
*Players in the Small Ball program must be in Grade 1
If you have more than one child playing on any Steeler team a 10% family discount is available
(e.g, if you have 2 children playing, your fees would be $468 (520.00 less 10%).
Please note that the age requirement is changed for the Junior Mini age group to reflect the change
in the age requirement for entrance into Grade Primary.
- The West End Steelers Basketball Club tiers their teams based on experience and skill. We use some discretion during that process to accommodate reasonable requests from coaches, players and parents.
- Parents may make specific requests (i.e. preferred coach, preferred team and/or teammates, preferred night to practice). This information should be clearly outlined on the registration form, but please understand that we will not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Evaluators will assess all players at the evaluation practices and then inform all players/parents individually as to which team they will play on and their practice time.
- The Club executive will make decisions on coaching assignments.
- The club’s decisions are final.
- If a parent, coach, or player is not content with their placement on a team, the Steelers will refund all applicable registration fees so the player can pursue other options. In some cases, the club will aid players in finding a home in another city club.
Evaluation Camp Items:
- Players should come to evaluations with appropriate footwear and a numbered jersey.
- We ask parents and players of the earlier time-slots to clear the gym as soon as their practice time is over, in an effort to make gym “transition time” as efficient as possible for the later practice time.
Evaluation Camp Items:
- Players should be come with a numbered jersey if possible.
- We ask parents and players of the earlier time-slots to clear the gym as soon as their practice time is over, in an effort to make gym “transition time” efficient as possible for the group coming in after.